Southgate Apartments are located at 5, 15 & 25 Old Turnpike Road in Southington, CT, conveniently situated near the downtown area, town green,library, restaurants, and many shops and businesses. Southgate is a small, privately owned rental community that is owned and operated by local Southington residents with one and two bedroom apartments. Each of the three buildings in the complex has two floors with 8 units on each floor. Community laundry located in lower level of each building (four coin operated washing machines and four coin operated dryers per building). The front entrance of each building has a spacious foyer with cathedral ceilings and an open staircase (no elevators). Southgate is in a lovely part of Southington, clean and safe, with the added security of locked front and side entrances. All visitors must be buzzed in via intercom. Each apartment includes a private locked mailbox, a 4 x 8 square foot storage unit (tenant will be responsible for their own lock), one parking space, and plenty of additional parking for family and guests. The parking lot and walkways are all well lit and secure. Maintenance issues are always handled promptly, and with care, with the help of an on-site supervisor. Southgate offers 12 month leases, and rent includes water and trash removal. Rent is payable the first of the month, and after the 10th of month, a late fee is added. Applications require employment verification, references, and a credit check. There is a $25 application fee. To move in, Southgate requires the first month to be paid along with two months of rent for asecurity deposit. No Pets are allowed with the exception of one cat which
will require an additional security deposit.
- Cable-ready Yes
- Dishwasher Yes
- additional_parking_information Each unit has one assigned space near their unit and parking for a second car.
- floor_type Carpet,Tile
- heat_type Electric
- junior_high_school John F. Kennedy Jr. High School
- lease_terms_available 12 Months
- max_security_deposit 1990
- minimum_lease_length 12
- model_name Model 2B (End Unit)
- nearest_highway I-84 & I-691
- number_of_floors 2
- number_of_units 48
- office_hours By Appointment
- other_fees $20 fee.
- security_deposit 1990
- Air Conditioning CENTRAL
- Building Type Apt. Community
- Community Amenities Alarm System::Cable-Ready::Central Air-conditioning::Dishwasher::Disposal::Spacious Closet(s)
- Elementary School Derynowski
- High School Southington High School
Courtesy of: Southgate
Office Phone: 8603512001
Updated: 23rd January, 2017 1:43 AM.
5-15-25 Old Turnpike Rd. Southington, CT