Union Place Apartments, where everything is happening...
It's the kind of place you always wanted to live. A classic from the past...an old mill in the historic district renovated to create luxury. Spacious loft apartments with an attitude for here and now. Each apartment has its own unique layout, with exposed wood beam ceilings, brick walls, central air conditioning, gas heat at no extra charge, and modern, fully equipped kitchens.
From a large studio to one or two bedrooms, you choose the space to fit your lifestyle. Whichever loft you select, they are all enticing, with step-up living rooms, 12-foot ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Where you walk to downtown...
You'll be only minutes from work, moments from play. Footsteps from shopping and entertainment with cafes, restaurants and a convenience store right downstairs. You'll also have across the street, many neighborhood restaurants plus the convenience of train and bus transportation.
So give yourself the Union Place advantage--home, food and fun right under one roof.
What more could you ask for?
- Cable-ready Yes
- Dishwasher Yes
- additional_parking_information Ample off street parking options available in the neighborhood from independently managed lots/ garages.
- bus_line CT Transit Peter Pan
- fee_per_space 75
- floor_type Carpet
- heat_type Gas
- junior_high_school Quirk
- lease_terms_available 3 Months, 6 Months, 7 Months, 9 Months, 12 Months
- max_fee_per_space 90
- max_security_deposit -1
- minimum_lease_length 3
- model_name Model 1A
- nearest_highway I-91 and I-84
- number_of_floors 4
- number_of_units 69
- office_hours By Appointment
- other_fees $50 application fee300 pet fee
- pet_restrictions Cats and dogs with a max weight of 20lbs (full grown) welcome. $300 fee.
- security_deposit -1
- trainline Amtrak/Metro North
- Air Conditioning CENTRAL
- Building Type Apt. Community, Courtyard
- Elementary School Barnard-Brown
- Elevator Yes
- High School Hartford
City living with a personal touch! At the end of the day it's the lifestyle that matters. The feeling of home will surround you the moment you arrive at 250 MAIN. Indulge yourself in our spectacular apartment homes that overlook the sensational cityscape. Immerse yourself in its restaurants, cafes...
Listing ID 108244.2.0
Courtesy of: Union Place Apartments
Office Phone: 8607244296
Updated: 8th December, 2016 3:11 AM.
74 Union Place Hartford, CT