Deerfield Park Apartments offers spacious two bedroom apartments in a quiet area. Beautiful wood floors, appliances, free heat and hot water! On-site management and maintenance staff.
- Cable-ready Yes
- additional_parking_information 2 lot spaces per unit.
- bus_line CT Transit
- floor_type Hardwood
- heat_type See Description
- junior_high_school East Hartford Middle School
- lease_terms_available 12 Months
- max_security_deposit 1650
- minimum_lease_length 12
- model_name Model 2A
- nearest_highway Rt. 84
- number_of_floors 2
- number_of_units 79
- office_hours 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- pet_restrictions $100 additional security deposit per pet.
- security_deposit 895
- Building Type Apt. Community, Walk Up
- Elementary School Norris Elementary
- High School Esat Hartford High School
191 High Street, a great place to call home. Our community is close to all major highways and shopping areas. Located minutes from Hartford, we are convenient for those who love the city, but want the quiet of the suburbs! Come see why living in our community will be the best move you could make!...
Listing ID 104536.7.1
***Live in safety and comfort this winter! Generator backup for heat and hot water and common lighting if power goes out.*** Come home to convenient living at Coachlight Village. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Choose from...
Listing ID 332146.1.1
Large 1 & 2 Bdrms W/HEAT & Hot Water. Starting $860.**No Pets**Come home to convenient living at Wickham Gardens Condominiums. Enjoy life on beautiful tree-lined streets, with easy access to transportation, shopping, and entertainment. Choose from a variety of spacious apartments with large...
Listing ID 318329.1.1
Courtesy of: Deerfield Park Apartments
Office Phone: +18605608508
Updated: 29th April, 2017 3:34 AM.
322-B Park Ave. East Hartford, CT